Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Its good Good To Be King!!

Exclusive: George Clooney to Host Obama Fundraiser | ETonline.com I see George Clooney is hosting a fund raiser for current President Obama. I'm not sure if I'll go, the tickets seem reasonable enough, only $40,000 per person; the May date though I think conflicts with a Red Sox game. Its good to be king I guess as Mel Brooks once said in his movie "The History of the World Part I". I wonder what kind of food you get for only $40,000 per plate? I would hope you would get an ounce or two of truffles, maybe a couple 10 pound lobsters, baked Alaska, some classic wines and champagne, and maybe some Cheetos. It is good to see President Obama hobnobbing with the common Academy Award folk; not the evil rich like the dreaded Republicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment