Saturday, September 13, 2014

"Such A Well Behaved Dog"

This week while visiting Nantucket Island I spotted this "Bulldog" in front of one of the stores on "Straight Wharf". I can honestly say I don't think I have ever met "such a well behaved dog" as this dog sat perfectly still while waiting for his owner to finish shopping at the gift shop. This dog didn't mind me, a perfect stranger giving him a "how to you do?" pat on the head. I meet many dogs throughout the year with my insurance inspection assignments and as I'm sure you have probably notice as well in your life experiences: similar to people all dogs have a range of personality types. Some dogs can be very friendly while other dogs can be real bitches. Yes, this dog was very focused and didn't bark at any of the people on the street and just seemed content to enjoy the sights and smells of the spectacular September day.

No comments:

Post a Comment