Monday, July 12, 2010

"Bite ME"

'Twilight' Effect: Are Teens Biting Each Other Because of Vampire Fascination? - ABC News Some people are copying the current rage of "Vampire" movies like the "Twilight Series" and television shows like HBO's "True Blood". How about you? Are you a blood sucker? Do you say "bite me" to people in your life and hope that they will?; or do you say "bite me" to someone when you are angry at these people?

I like drinking roast beef blood (hot cooked dead cow meat blood) but I draw the line at biting live humans and drinking their blood. I rarely eat live creatures with the exception of raw clams and oysters on occasion and a few insects by accident if I'm riding my road bike with my mouth open.

I enjoy the vampire shows like "True Blood" but if some vampire wanna be approached me I'd probably say something like "Get lost you wacko!, You Suck!, Bite Me!" (not).

No comments:

Post a Comment