Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love of Muskrats

I see today in the news that Daryl Dragon and Catherine Antoinette Tennille (Captain & Tennille" are getting divorced.  That is a shame since they were only married for 39 years. I guess "Love Won't Keep Them Together" anymore. I wonder what happened? (not that it is any of my business). Maybe they did certain things with each other and "The Captain said "Do That To Me One More Time" and Tennille said "No  thanks, "You Never Done It Like That" and furthermore "I'm On My Way" and started twirling around in "Circles" repeating "I Can't Stop Dancin' " and went out to dance in the rain. "Come in From the Rain" said the Captain and we can make "Love on a Shoestring" because that's "The Way I Want to Touch You".


Maybe they got tired of their pet muskrats and their  "Muskrat Love" and "Captain said to Tennille, "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" as "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and  I think if we brought a hippopotamus in to sleep with us it would help in "Keeping Our Love Warm".

No comments:

Post a Comment