Monday, October 28, 2013

My China Tea

 My UCONN college roommate Jack recently returned from a trip to China. He was there during typhoon season and had to stay four extra nights in Hong Kong and fly back "business class" rather than coach due to the weather disrupting the air flights. Luckily he had trip insurance so he and his traveling companion didn't have to pay for the flight upgrade and the extra hotel nights.
 
Jack brought back this "Rickshaw Iron Buddha Tea" from China to me. No, this isn't my company tea and I don't get any royalties for them using my name. Imagine if I for example received a dollar for every box of "rickshaw tea" and with about 1.2 billion people in China more or less; why I could easily earn over 1 billion dollars I bet in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment