Friday, May 9, 2014

Mr. Cordial

Brother Scott recently gave me some of his "home brew", namely some Cranberry Cordial. It tasted quite good somewhat sweet and somewhat tart which reminds me of when I worked at "The Captain's Clambake Emporium restaurant in the early to mid 80's. We had a player piano in the restaurant and one of my roles was to change the piano rolls after each song finished. We primarily catered to senior citizen motor coach tour groups and I do recall one time introducing the song "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" as "Let Me Call You Sweet  (pause pause..Tart); some of the seniors thought that was a little risque.

Yes, my brother could be known as "Mr. Cordial". A friend of mine (Tom) make his own peach brandy which is quite good as well and I think that is just peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment