Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Wine Not?

I recently received this "RICKSHAW" 2012 Chardonnay California wine from my UCONN roommate "Jack" as he treated me to dinner at the "Oyster Company" restaurant in Dennis Port on Cape Cod. The Oyster Company restaurant was appropriate as far as this wine bottle was concerned I'm sure as the label shows a bunch of unshucked oyster which ironically may have on the label the same number of oysters as the number of birthdays I have experienced.

The back label of this wine bottle states that "Dedicated to the relentless pursuit  of wines of elegance, purity, and sophistication at prices that rarely reflect these characteristics. We are equally dedicated to helping carry our fellow man , thus the name. 5% of all profits will be donated to food based charities in the state where the wine is sold."

Why not try some "RICKSHAW" wine for yourself if you happen to stumble across this vintage in your travels? Wine not?


No comments:

Post a Comment