Sunday, November 2, 2014

MY Birthday Gift To Everyone!

I was born on November 2nd on what was "Election Day" that year. They say that people born on a Tuesday are "full of grace". SO, I do hereby proclaim that today November 2, 2014 shall have an extra hour for everyone to do as they wish as they go about their life as a "present" from me and all others who were born this day and do hereby declare that "All clocks shall be set back one hour". I feel this is the least I can do as a token of my appreciation for all the people who have been good to me in my life as well as all the other people in the world that I have never met.  I expect nothing in return for this action and don't blame me if someone in the future say next Spring for example wants to take this hour back at some point.

There have been more presidents born this day (November 2nd) than any other being James Polk and Warren Harding. Marie Antoinette of France was born this day as well, (and she NEVER said "Let them eat cake"). Daniel Boone, "Nelly", David Schwimmer the actor, Burt Lancaster, Stephanie Powers, Ray Walston, and singer K.D. Lang to name a few were also born this day. Also, "Michael Buffer (LLLLLLEEEEETTTSSS Get READY TO HAVE A BIRTHDAYYYYY)

So, I hope you enjoy my gift and extra hour today as a "present" for an expanded present day. Think of it similar to sometimes receiving a "baker's dozen" from your local baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment