Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Jingle,Jingle"

During the holiday season it is a good time to reflect on the things that make you glad, things that make you wonder, things that are pleasurable and fun, and things that you can try to do to make the world a better place.

"Jingle Bells" is a holiday song that seems to capture the festive mood of the Winter Season. Here are a few other "jingles" that may ring a bell with you.

"Oh, FAB, I'm glad they put extra lemon Borax in you!"

"You'll wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent!

"Double your please, double your fun. with doublemint,doublemint, doublemint gum!"

"I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. I'd like to buy the world a COKE and keep it company. That's the real thing."

So, this holiday season I hope you too will have clean clothes after using FAB and remember to brush your teeth with Pepsodent; especially after chewing Doublemint gum or drinking a Coke.

For me, I can't buy the world a Coke, sorry just don't have the money. Buying 7 BILLION people a Coke does add up and I just can't afford it right now even if the Cokes were a nickel apiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment