Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Bath Salts"

Causeway Cannibal Identified; Fears Grow Over Drug Possibly Involved « CBS Miami Did you hear about this "Naked cannibal attack' down in Miami? People now think that the cannibalism was caused by a new stimulant "LSD" type drug known as "Bath Salts".This is all new to me as I rarely take baths but do use my outdoor shower quite religiously usually until about Thanksgiving here on Cape Cod. Some people I guess do enjoy soaking in the tub and pouring in some bath salts to ease their weary bones, but not me. Often I see commercials on the "TV" that describe some prescription drug of some sort and to me it seems that some of the side effects seem worse than the condition that the drug is trying to correct. Some drugs list even DEATH as a side effect or liver damage, etc., I'd rather forgo these drugs and luckily so far I don't have any prescriptions for any chemical drugs and once in a while I do have an aspirin but that doesn't seem too bad. I guess these drug dealers should start putting warning labels on these "bath salts" drugs such as "CAUTION: using bath salts may cause you to run around naked and eat the raw uncooked  face of other naked humans, please consult with your physician before consuming "bath salts" as this drug may also cause you to say the pledge of allegiance backwards or speak like "Bobba Fett or Jabba The Hut from Star Wars".

Me, I think I'll stick to showers and forgo the "bath salts". I don't even like steak tartar that much and do draw the line at eating people's uncooked noses.