Sunday, May 19, 2013

Natural Shave

 Every so often including today, I decide that I should treat myself to a close shave with a straight edge razor clam. I find the razor clam doesn't nick my chin like a metal blade and there is something satisfying about using a clam for a natural shave. I'm not sure but I think the Native American Indians used to use razor clams as I have never seen any bearded American Indian photographs and I do know that the shore dwelling American Indians used to eat fish, lobsters, and other ocean foods as well as using certain shells as "wampum" as a form of money. Maybe this is where the straight edge razor originated; I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user
    of web thus from now I am using net for content,
    thanks to web.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: top of the line gps ::
    http://elucidly.com/ ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web, except I know I am getting knowledge every day by reading such nice content.


    Here is my blog post :: golf gps rangefinder reviews 2012 (http://www.art-nation.ru/)

    ReplyDelete