Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trash Cash

 I found this dollar this afternoon sitting in a puddle of water in a parking lot. I don't know about you but I CAN'T STAND litter bugs so I picked up this dollar and put it in my back pocket. After drying it out I'm confident that this discarded trash dollar cash will be almost good as new. I don't know why some people throw away their money. Some people these days have to work hard for their money; AND if you are going to throw away your money, PLEASE throw it in a convenient trash can or throw it on my lawn if you can't find a proper container. I will make sure to make good use of it. Yes, the dollar isn't worth what it used to be as far as purchasing power compared with days gone by but I'm willing to take these dollars if you don't want them.
 
If by chance you think you might have dropped this dollar by mistake and are frantically looking for it, if you contact me and tell me where you think you may have lost it I will gladly return it to you if you correctly describe where I found it.
 
I have found money before in my life. If I had a dollar for every time I found money, for sure I would have more dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment