Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This is CNN

 Here is a photo of the CNN satellite truck parked in Dennis Port on Cape Cod as the CNN blizzard coverage filmed some storm coverage from the oceanfront Soundings Resort. CNN as you know is a "cable television" network and I had to help one of the technicians with his cables as they became stuck under the snow and ice. The Soundings Resort did not lose electric power during the blizzard and ended up hosting many electric repair crews from New Hampshire as over 130,000 total households lost power during the storm (including me).
 
I was almost tempted to go swimming during the storm coverage so that I could have my "five seconds" of national TV fame; but for some reason I resisted this urge and have to continue living in relative obscurity. Oh Well, at least I have my health and didn't risk "triple pneumonia".