Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"WHAT A CONCEPT!"

YouTube - Reel 2 Real - I Like To Move It HQ [1994] I see that Michelle Obama has started to increase her message in her "war on fatties" from not only eating sensible foods and not "junk" food for every meal to another profound idea. Basically, Michelle thinks people should exercise and "move it!" and get up off the couch instead of playing video games and watching the TV. "What a concept!" I never could have thought of something like that. We are blessed to have such an insightful first lady. Oh wait, I did think of these ideas and quite a while ago at that. I posted a blog article about a diet plan and a potential book idea called "Exercise More and Don't Eat So Much" as a prescription for weight loss. Now, I am fairly certain that Michelle and Barry Obama do read my blog although I'm not 100% sure. I think Michelle may be taking my ideas and calling them her own. I wish she would at least give me the credit I deserve because I'm sure no one before me could have ever thought of my brilliant idea of exercising more and eating less as the solution to the nation's obesity problem. Oh well, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so I guess I should be flattered that the first lady is taking up the cause that I initiated. Michelle has the power and prestige of the First Ladie's office to get the message out that probably exceeds the press coverage that I receive.

Although, maybe Michelle was inspired by the video by "Reel 2 Real" and the song "I Like to Move It" (click the You Tube Link). Whatever the case. Kudos to Michelle and her message for mobility. Your husband's first and only term is already about 25% complete so I can see how you have to act fast and promote the causes you believe in as time is so short. Soon it will be time to "Move On, Move On".

No comments:

Post a Comment