Friday, October 24, 2014

Ebola Me No Like. Not Fun

I don't like Ebola.             Ebola is no fun. I just don't like it. Too bad we can't restrict this deadly plague to Africa and try to contain it, treat it, and eliminate it. BUT, apparently that is not "politically correct" and the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and the Obama Administration seem to feel that it is better NOT to restrict air travel or secured our borders as people from the affected Western African countries will willingly submit to testing,  quarantine, and telling the truth about their flight origin and medical history and potential Ebola exposure. Their logic is IF we restricted travel from the affected countries then these people would just enter through our unsecured borders without any medical testing or monitoring and spread Ebola even faster.

I don't know. Doesn't seem to make sense to me. I don't want or like the thought of Ebola and having blood spurting out my eyeballs. Not fun. check out my YouTube video .

No comments:

Post a Comment