Friday, October 24, 2014

"Skyline Chili In A Bowla"

I just finished recording an acapella  song today where I talked about not wanting or liking "Ebola" and in this song I mentioned that I'd rather eat "Chili in a bowla" when just at noon time I received a package from "Pauline " of Lawrenceburg, Indiana containing 4 cans of "Skyline chili" renowned in Cincinnati, Ohio area since 1949. Pauline and her husband were recent guests driving their car all the way to the "Soundings Resort A Bluegreen managed resort" in Dennisport on Cape Cod. On arrival I was speaking with Pauline and her husband about the "Skyline Chili" and also the "Mike Fink Riverboat of Covington, Kentucky". Pauline said, "Hey Rick, give me your address and I'll send you some chili". True to her word, today I'm in "Chili Heaven!" with the arrival of this chili package. Thanks Pauline for  the chili and crackers  and remembering me. I hope you and your husband had a great time visiting the Cape and the Soundings. I'll have to try your serving ideas and also add a hot pepper or two from my recent garden to make this chili even hotter than the "five alarm version".

No comments:

Post a Comment