Saturday, October 17, 2009

"THE CRANBERRIES"

I took this photo today from a flooded cranberry bog up the street from my house on Cape Cod. The cranberry farmers had just recently harvested this cranberry bog and here are some of the cranberries that escaped the harvest (at least for now.) I don't know if the cranberry farmers are going to come back for these floating cranberries or if the wind pushed these cranberries together.

I spent a good part of the rest of the afternoon and evening counting these cranberries in the picture. If you can count these cranberries and come up with the same accurate count that I obtained then I will give you a valuable prize. (Here's a hint to help you count easier, click on the picture to expand the picture size. Also there are less than a million and more than 255 cranberries in the photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment