Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I LIKE A THE ONION"

Little Boy Heroically Shoots, Mutilates Burglar The Onion - America's Finest News Source Yes, I like "The Onion" America's Finest News Source. If you have never gone to this news source or web site you are probably "misinformed" and not getting the true picture of what is currently happening in this country and around the world. If you only get your news from the "crazies" and moronic sycophants of the "main stream media" then you are surely receiving a narrow minded view of the human condition.

For quality and factual reporting I myself rely on "The Onion". I like a "The Onion" as "The Onion" never makes me cry or tear up and is unbiased as contrasted with the sorry state of the mainstream cheerleaders . So use "The Onion" to spice up your life and be informed about the issues that really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment