Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sometimes A Little Restraint Is Needed

Sometimes in life you can find yourself almost losing control and at those times it is true sometimes a little restraint is needed before you find yourself perhaps crashing and/or burning despite your efforts to keep yourself in a stable safe place. Do you know what I am talking about? Have you ever been in your life in such a situation as I currently am  where it is difficult to maintain a steady pace and not hurt yourself or others?

I wish I wasn't in such a situation as it can be a little time consuming and a little expensive to cure my problem. I consulted my Dad and he said I would be best to contact an expert that would know how to fix my situation. I made an appointment for early Thursday morning and all I can do is hope I can survive that long and make it into Hyannis (aka "the big city") on Cape Cod and hopefully they can steer me in the right direction so I won't have this problem again further down the road.

Yes, I admit I have a problem and that they say is the first step towards finding a solution. My problem is this: MY BRAKES ARE GONE!!  I think I am down to "metal on metal" as all of a sudden although my car will stop, it makes a very loud "groaning " noise. At first, the brakes were making a kind of "whump, whump, whump, whump" sound but not the "screech, squeal sound" that I have experienced with other cars. I have to somehow survive tomorrow through early Thursday morning and "nurse the car along". Yes, sometimes a little restraint is needed but "that's the brakes".

No comments:

Post a Comment