Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"I'm Traveling over 1,000 Miles An Hour"

I'm traveling over 1,000 miles non-stop an hour. Can you believe it ? It really isn't so hard to do in fact it doesn't require that much effort on my part and I'm getting used to this speed so much that sometimes it seems like I'm standing still. Yes, I'm spinning through space each day and night; even when I'm asleep, how about you?

Do you ever wonder how people in the southern half of the world below the equator such as in Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa cope with the fact that they spend their whole life almost upside down as they are at the bottom of the planet? How can they stand all that blood that must be rushing to the head non stop day and night? I don't know how they do it. I guess they are used to it as with me for example if I hang upside down for a minute or two it feels like my head will explode. Also, how do these people keep from flying off into outer space? You may think I'm kidding but this concern of mine has considerable gravity. Of course people in the southern hemisphere probably wonder how us humans in the northern hemisphere deal with the constant pressure we feel on our feet and they must wonder how any blood in our bodies makes its way up to our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment