Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Bustin' My Britches"

I was inspecting a house in Brewster, Mass a couple of days ago and all of a sudden I hear a tiny "ping, ping" noise as something fell on to the floor. I owner said,"I think you dropped this" and handed me this small partial piece of a zipper. I thought "Hmm, I wonder what that is from?" and put this zipper piece in my pocket and continued with the inspection.

Later, after I returned home I noticed that my pants fly was completely undone but my pants were still on me due to the button and belt. So, that's where that noise came from. I didn't get much use from this pair of pants as I only purchased them a week or two ago before "bustin' my britches".

I guess I was lucky that I had buttoned the top button of the pants and was wearing a belt other wise I'd be a true example of that song, "Pants on the Ground, Pants on the Ground".

No comments:

Post a Comment