Friday, September 18, 2009

"MAYAN CALENDAR DUE TO END SOON"

I have three Mayan calendars in my home. I don't know how to read them but at least I have more than one so they are readily available for me to check. From what I understand, we are nearing the end of this fifth "Age of the Jaguar" calendar as of December 21,2012.

Many people have prophesied that this is the date that the world may end. This day of the Winter Solstice, is just 1190 days away. Some foresee this time as a day of rebirth for planet Earth when others forecast this to be a time of destruction by flooding,polar shift, and a vast intergalactic electrical storm that will knock us back to the "stone age."

The Mayan calendar is said to be 5,106 years old and the Mayan culture had very accurate records of planetary movements.

So, which future is in store? A future of world peace and prosperity? A future of floods,earthquakes, polar shifts, and a global cataclysm?

Stay tuned. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment