Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Kenseth Car

Matt Kenseth, you just won the Daytona 500 race!!

Are you gonna go to Disney World?

This picture of one of Matt Kenseth's older race cars was taken on 10/4/2008 in South Dennis, MA on the Cape at the Dennis Equipment store.

I was driving back from Hyannis after finishing an insurance inspection when I heard on the radio on "PIXY 103" that they were having a promotion with this Kenseth NASCAR racing car.

I went over and inspected the car. They also had free lunch there with clam chowder, chips, soda, and sandwiches from D'Angelos restaurant as well as free gift bags which included a matchbox size car, a beer holder, a discount on Carhart merchandise among other things. PIXY radio had a "Spin the wheel" promotion and I won a free CD from the group 10 Years.

I bought 3 pairs of Carhart socks with my discount.

What a coincidence that I have photos of this Matt Kenseth car and then he wins today the Daytona 500 which is the "Super Bowl" of stock car racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment