Thursday, January 8, 2009

NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST

My friend Jim Byrne came up with this insight quite a while ago and I think it still hold true to this very day. I think Jim was influenced by a certain television commercial.

Anita Bryant, the renowned singer who first started singing on stage at local fairgrounds at the age of six, beauty queen winner of the Miss Oklahoma pageant and second runner up in the Miss America pageant, and orange juice pitch woman on television used to proclaim that "orange juice, its not just for breakfast anymore!"

Well, Jim noted that "pizza, its not just for breakfast anymore!" And you know, I think Jim's right. People should try pizza for dinner, lunch or even just as a mid-night snack. I hear that pizza even goes well with drinking beer. I could be wrong, but maybe you too should try eating pizza at a time other than as regular breakfast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment