Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PIE CRUST

Back when I was three years old I lived with my parents and two younger sisters outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My youngest sister Leeanne was an infant at the time (not that I was too old myself).

One day we all had our evening meal. Leeanne was in her crib in the living room near the kitchen. We had pie for dessert that night and being the nice brother that I was; I went over to Leeanne's crib and gave her a small piece of the pie crust. Leeanne wasn't happy about this and started to choke and cry.

I guess eating pie is an acquired taste and infants aren't ready to be pie connoisseurs. At her new born age she only seemed to like bottled milk. I guess sometimes sharing isn't the right thing to do.

Or maybe she preferred cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment